Oct 31, 2011

Week 2

My Slogan for this week!!

OK so last week was hard, i am weighing in at 147, ya so i gained a lb. :( so this week me and my sister are doing it together. we have and incentive in mind but are still working on that. so basically it will be. NO sugar, No yeast, mostly fresh fruits, veggies, meats and dairy. so i am going to just enjoy my yummy foods. (because they are going to be yummy, in my mind....) i am also going to be doing a daily workout thing that i found on pinterest of short workouts to do everyday. My new goal for this week. 5 lbs and becoming healthy!! HOPE IS POSSIBLE!!!

1 comment:

liamlovers said...

Eat good during the week and give yourself a break on the weekends! Then you don't get burnt out and if you are doing the right workouts you will lose weight!

Categories