Oct 25, 2011

Day 2

Oh my gosh. my day was very very hard yesterday!! of course the day you start eating good. you crave all this crap under the sun. But i did very very good. You can be proud of me too. I AM!!! my day was as follows. 7:00 am early breakfast. protein shake, fruit and nut bar. 10 am light breakfast: two over easy eggs and apple, 2 pm lunch: tuna sandwich (100 % whole wheat bagel thin) with half cucumber, 6:30 pm dinner: homemade fried chicken, real mashed potatoes and corn. approx 1 cup servings. my chicken was a little bigger than it should have been. but it was so good. then Brandon made us some homemade tapioca pudding that i couldn't turn down so i had some of it. boo my only downfall. but at least it wasn't like hot fudge or something. Well overall i think i did pretty good. Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Onto the next!!!

No comments:

Categories