Oct 27, 2011

day 4

Inspirational words for my diet!!

OK my journey is becoming very very hard. its so hard to eat good when you are busy and not sitting at home. Tuesday Kambree and Victor wanted to celebrate getting the house so they treated us to Texas roadhouse. i didn't do half bad but i ate 2 rolls. a salad and a little pulled pork. it wasn't bad for eating but i ate a lot of it. Well i am still trying really hard. I start off really good in the morning then like 4 pm hits and i am tired and i just don't want to do anymore. I need some suggestions. Plus i heard that a protein drink will make you gain weight? is this true? should i not be drinking it if im trying to lose weight? i just am struggling with why its so hard to eat good. i have the time. I don't really have lots of money but enough to eat good. and be healthy. anyone have ideas for healthy meals that are quick and easy and not expensive?

No comments:

Categories